Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is one of the most versatile antioxidants available. ALA’s unique chemical properties allow it to support blood sugar balance already within normal levels and increase intracellular glutathione levels.
- Provides Fat-Soluble and Water-Soluble Antioxidant Protection
- Protects the Neurovascular System from Free Radical Damage
- Supports Blood Sugar Balance Already Within Normal Levels
- Regenerates Vitamins C and E
- Increases Intracellular Glutathione Levels
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), also known as thioctic acid, is one of the most versatile antioxidants available. Its unique chemical properties allow ALA to support blood sugar balance already within normal levels. This formulation of Lipoic Acid contains 300 mg of ALA and 300 mcg of biotin to protect against loss of biotin as a result of the competition of the two.
1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional